Friday, January 28, 2011

Back to work?

After NYE, I was pumped for a few more weeks of research at work to keep me busy until I left for the states again. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of not checking with my collaborators about their vacation schedule. I had asked another colleague and understood that most people take 2 weeks off (campus is closed, ie locked up for the last 2 weeks in Dec), but the people I was working with took more time off. NBD, right? If I would have known that I would have planned some other things to keep me busy for this last month. Oh well, like I said, my fault, I did not confirm this with them. This gave me more time to just relax and enjoy my beautiful apartment (which I moved out of today, unfortunately).

Also, I really wanted to visit the archaeological site Guayabo, where the samples I studied are from, but the tour I had planned to go on was cancelled b/c of a flood warning. hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment